Below is a quick list of some do’s and don’ts for you Boudoir Session! If you have any other questions, or need some tips on outfits, hairstyle, poses, please let me know! With every session, you get my help included! So, I am free to answer texts/calls/messages to help you prepare for your Boudoir session!
- Bring at least 2 outfits to your session.
- Arrive early. (Plan ahead for traffic, and map out route to session ahead of time).
- Shop for your outfits at least one week ahead of session.
- Buy outfits that enhance your assets! Problem areas can be posed away!
- Color your hair (if needed), nails, wax/shave prior to your session. Waxing should be done at least 12 hours prior.
- Trust me, I know what I am doing! Any questions, ask away!
- Bring comfy clothes/shoes to arrive and go home in!
- Pack the night before, and double-check in the AM. This will make sure nothing is missed or forgotten at home.
- Bring heels or Boots depending on photo style!
- Practice make-up prior to day-of. Please send me selfies and I can give you tips as well.
- Get a good nights sleep, and come ready to be sexy and YOU!
- Don’t spray tan. No one wants to look like a Umpa Lumpa in their panties!
- Don’t eat a heavy meal day of your session. Think light small meals, no one likes bloating!
- Don’t experiment with beauty practices (chemical peel, facial, Brazilian wax) before your session if you have never done them before.
- Don’t sun bathe right before your session. Tan lines are very difficult to Photoshop out.
- Don’t be late! Your session is only for the time agreed upon. If we have to extend, there will be added charges.
- Don’t be nervous! You are in good hands!
- Don’t worry about body imperfections. When we are all done, you will feel like the model you are! I know countless ways to camouflage or direct the eye to other areas!
- Don’t stay up late! Again, get a good night’s sleep the night before.
- Don’t be shy! If you are wanting specific poses, or full nudes, speak up! Don’t wait until your reveal to say you wish we had done something else. I want you to be thrilled with your photos!